1 1.5 - 2 cups spring water
2 ripe bananas
1 pear of your choice
nice big handful of baby spinach
(optional) add 1-2 ice cubes for slight chill
1. Add water and greens in blender and blend on high until smooth
2. Add chopped fruit and blend until creamy
3. Serve in your coolest glass ever
Note: If you have a commercial blender you can blend all ingredients at once.
Check out my Island Paradise Green Smoothie recipe and why green smoothies are so darn good to consume.
What to do now?
1. Make the recipe and try it out for yourself.
2. Please leave a comment, I LOVE hearing from you!
3. Share this post with someone you know that would enjoy it.